Devils Crusade(rs) and Sin Along The Rockies 23

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

Why is everyone so triggered by their silk colors? 😂

They can’t pull it off. It shows how dirty the ending is. Plus it makes sense that a sun show ends with fiery orange colors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troopers show is my favorite of the year.  I'd like it even more if the flag work in the closer were re-written.  It has zero impact right now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

I really enjoy listening to Troop this year, but still not sold on the visual. The guard book is unfortunate too... it's not really doing the show any favors.

They desperately need to bring someone in to clean it and give them some precision in their movements/catches. Everything they do is mush.

• Like 1

It's okay, Troopers didn't listen to me last year when i said they needed more black silk flying out of Derrick last year. Just black silk everywhere. Shooting up. Get those toilet paper shooting things and get black toilet paper and just let it fly. That's what Troopers needed last year. I need big fire this year 

2 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Troopers show is my favorite of the year.  I'd like it even more if the flag work in the closer were re-written.  It has zero impact right now.

And even less with the new use of the multicolor flags. Need to be dumped for something else.

What Flo, no ear piercingly loud commercials? 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

They desperately need to bring someone in to clean it and give them some precision in their movements/catches. Everything they do is mush.

April Gilligan 

• Like 3

They pulled out the dark ballad flag and used, what must be a practice flag.
I'm assuming a rush order of a new ballad flag is on the way 

Edited by Cop