Devils Crusade(rs) and Sin Along The Rockies 23

4 minutes ago, wormster79 said:

Makes me wonder what on earth is going on with that organization.  Time and again, it just seems as though they like sabotaging themselves…

They had some difficult administrative transitions around COVID that were not their fault, or anyone’s, and ended up with a very young but dedicated ED, so makes sense they are only now regaining their footing artistically and competitively.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

Atleast over Flo, BAC's hornline sounded very controlled, but with little "sparkle." I hesitate to make any assessments until I see both live 

BAC's horns haven't sparkled all year!!  Once they fix those Mellos...maybe.

1 minute ago, NakedEye said:

BK has improved over the past week, but after the opening statement, the show loses so much energy with the large amount of running around while not playing.

Removing the black panel from the uniform at the end didn’t make a huge impact because it is just more of the lavender/blue that is already present underneath.  

They need to go back to their signature glitter sparkle under there 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Because

I remember everything 

(About)

That one second

Amazing powerful shows before the pandemic- they just never had the visuals- not that I noticed. BK is one of my top corps for audio replays.

That One Second still gets me every time! ❤️

• Like 4

Just now, jordsterr said:

Me too!

Just now, jordsterr said:

It’s great. Bit weirdly the show I keep relistening to is Because. Their dynamic shaping to that arrangement of Fly to Paradise is so great 

• Like 2

I gotta say, I'm starting to like BAC more after tonight. I really like the second half of the show and especially the ending. This season has been a treat. Last year I only liked Bluecoats, Vanguard and Regiment. This year, there is a lot of like with almost everyone.

• Haha 1

For the sake of fun- I hope BAC is within a point and a half of BD.  But it won’t happen 

Edited by KPinCAL
  • Like 1