Houston show that's actually Tomball

Refreshed and stream is good for me now

Edited by AMarcher

I mean it was going fine then...someone hit a switch somewhere to this?  

And yeah we're back.

The hit before the stupid flobreak was great I loved the swagger they're bringing to that section now.

• Like 1

Who is the brass arranger for the Cavies? Straight to jail for that arrangement of Somewhere… 

(and this entire show really) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Step over!  and Flo closeups on the end of the line where there's no step over happening....

• Like 1

It's cleaning up.  Percussion is monster and is their saving grace this year.  But the show is doing absolutely nothing for me, it feels like the covid year shows where bands pulled a bunch of stuff they had done before back out and did a medley and called it good.  I get/understand/respect the anniversary year.  But for me it's a bunch of run on sentences and nothing more than "look at as many things we could fit in here as possible we have done before!".  Would have rather had less more focused thoughts than the everything and the kitchen sink direction.  Maybe some looking forward at what's next too, not sure where they go next year.  I don't see it doing much more competitively this year, maybe I'm wrong.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1