Corps Al Denton (TX) July 20, 2023

I think all of these corps are talented but boy do I like crown’s style more than bloo’s this season 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1

Cool body moment there but not clapping in time or moving at the same time is not helping their VP scores but it is difficult

1 minute ago, Sutasaurus said:

Not getting the love vibe from CC’s show this year. The sound is there but the visual package is lacking.

That’s where I’m at. Camelot for crying out loud. So much to do with that theme. It’s almost like they got the best arrangers and brass players and the bought a field show from Bob the field show designer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Someday at a retreat, all corps should fill the fields with their props at the same time. 

Stack them up and play Can You Hear the People Sing - then light them on FIRE!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This narration is verging on Hopkins' Cadets level annoying 

On the positive side, Bloo really started developing a pretty unique ensemble sound back in the early 2010s and I feel like this season might be the most polished version of that sound I've heard from them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2