Corps Al Denton (TX) July 20, 2023

Say what you will about Bloo, I know we all have opinions, but they have developed a VERY particular identity and they know how to make it competitive. Such a cool show.

• Like 9

Just now, Cappybara said:

Some really great rhythmic content from Bloo as usual. They might be the best in the business at those complex and difficult full field spread rhythmic sections. Just wish there was more melody to latch onto in this show beyond the ballad 

100% with you on the melody

• Like 1

Wow!  Best run of the year for Bloo.   A lot of cleaning in all sections, especially the snares.   Another drum title is definitely possible.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lance said:

love how bloo never put anything out there that doesn't look and sound great at the same time.  the most unique soundscape and visual wonderland every year.  always something fascinating going on.  

like in this performance i'm just mesmerized by the rifle work in this opener.  it just doesn't quit.  wow. 

Sabre work on the closer is nonstop too. Crazy good. 

• Like 2

BAC has to bring the energy tonight! The last show they were flat and a bit off. And everyone else is on fire. 

Edited by Den8uml

5 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

The call is coming from inside the house...

I'm getting adds for patio furniture and phone chargers.   Not exactly provocative 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RIguard said:

I'm getting adds for patio furniture and phone chargers.   Not exactly provocative 

I have Whole Foods? I don't shop there