DCI Austin - July 20

Cadets look sooo good tonight!! Guard having a great run and killing it. Everything looks cleaner. They need to add impact drill last 15 seconds but so proud!!! FHNSAB

Edited by Cadet Guardy
  • Like 3

When the Cadets hornline actually plays, they sound tremendous and the music is fantastic. When they aren’t playing, which seems like half the show, I’m bored out of my skull waiting for them to come back in. Doesn’t exactly make for an enjoyable drum corps show as a whole. How did the designers drop the ball so bad on this one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

When the Cadets hornline actually plays, they sound tremendous and the music is fantastic. When they aren’t playing, which seems like half the show, I’m bored out of my skull waiting for them to come back in. Doesn’t exactly make for an enjoyable drum corps show as a whole. How did the designers drop the ball so bad on this one?

They didn't drop the ball. This is intentional because their percussion is their strength. 

• Haha 1

1 The Cadets 86.400
2 The Cavaliers 83.300
3 Blue Knights 79.550
4 Spirit of Atlanta 77.250
5 The Academy 76.750
6 Music City 75.800
7 Genesis 72.700
8 Seattle Cascades 65.350