Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

fd7edc2ed67743426fddcb4e2c6dd9e4--color-

Key Poulan brass book. That's a show I wish had made Finals, and not just because it turned out to be the last show...

...so far.

• Like 1

I will always root for my little corner of the continent - we've had a rough go at it this past decade!  I'm glad to see Cascades on the field & I applaud each & every member for their passion, strength, & tenacity!!  At the end of the day, your placement is not a reflection on you, but of the need for change at the very very top.  For the members, be proud of all you do & know we support you!!  #206 

Edited by DCIat14
Clarification

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Not sure. I know I would want to. Not sure what the outdoor temps are in SA but if it's in the 90s and it's 78 inside that could be a big difference. If there is a conference room or large indoor hall in the stadium it would be best if each corps got just a few minutes in the room before heading into the tunnel. 

Had a similar temp change at '96 Semis when a cold front came through while we were heading from the warm-up area to the Citrus Bowl. You can tell from the recording that we had intonation issues as a result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

Key Poulan brass book. That's a show I wish had made Finals, and not just because it turned out to be the last show...

...so far.

... so far?🤔

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Im sure you have figured out who I am by now 😅 but I truly loved that show musically and was so sad when it missed.

I got to experience the Key and Rob music book when they went to Hawthorne Caballeros at DCA, but it wasn't the same for me.

Nice job Seattle! I enjoy the show. Still needs a lot of cleaning. Music is not as confident yet and a lot of that is due to the feet. Drill needs to be cleaned in a big way. Keep working to sell the show. I love the props and like that they are not being moved but mostly just providing a nice backdrop to the show. 

• Like 2