Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

Oh I'm just noticing the percussion light green side of the green unit is the same material on the back of the ladders for the spoon slides.  

ok wow.  having typed that, without the show context that'd would be a very confusing thing to read 

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

My wife: “They’re doing a show about Absinthe? As in the liquor?”

Me:”Yep”. 

Her: “Maybe the key to getting this show is actually using Absinthe. Lots of it.”

Gotta wonder what they were doing when they came up with the basic idea 

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Beautiful baritone solos! Butter… 

The one is from last year's show opener.  He is just amazing.  

Just now, scheherazadesghost said:

I think my real beef with this show is that the members are clearly so talented, the designers so mature... I just wish they'd turn their creativity to something more interesting than an alcoholic beverage.

Last year was so classy and meaningful....

This is another one I just have to forget the theme and enjoy the sound and colors. Easy peasy.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

They’re gonna bring back traditional uni’s at Indy and slay! And when asked about it will say… “We were warming up for this all season”. Which would explain the current warmups uni. 

They sound FANTASTIC! 

I was on the bandwagon for the traditional cadet uniform. They were fitted  for those early in the season and played a parade in them. However, one of the people here updated me, and said they attempted to do some of the movements in the traditional uniform, and they tore . I am now off the idea that there will be a uniform change.

I agree with you, and if they did, it would bring the house down.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

What bass is supposed to sound like without the thunderous gue. Nice job tubas. 

Just now, DrumManTx said:

snakes and ladders 2024

I forget who we were talking about early season trying to guess show themes from teasers and this game came up.  I legit want a field turned into a giant snakes and ladders board and have them doing the game in the drill.

• Thanks 1