Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

Getting ready to watch Mr Brooks break the no judge on field rule again for the Cadets. Lots of good exposed drill moments for him to do so 

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Welp I keep losing power 🙃

Hey, something we can't blame Flo for. 😛

53 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Speaking of which, as someone who focuses part of his work on equity and representation (including non-profit volunteering on the matter), seeing no less than THREE female center snares in World Class corps this year is wonderful. People on this board have said things like "why does it matter" when stuff like that has been pointed out in the past, but representation always matters and that's a terrific stat in what has historically been a male dominated section of drum corps.

The PC center snare is so fun to watch.  She plays with such emotion.  And boy does she have a family that supports her.  They mob her after shows.

• Like 4

Time for the rugby team.

1 minute ago, postertrout said:

Novice question here, but will Cadets pulling an earlier performance than their tier group impact their scoring? 

I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if it does.  5th highest score this season and performing in the 10th stop.  Terrible draw....

• Like 4

Just now, DAYGO said:

I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if it does.  5th highest score this season and performing in the 10th stop.  Terrible draw....

They didn’t fight it hard enough like BD fought their 3rd slot draw 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1