MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

18 minutes ago, Mikah said:

H R Pufnstuf? 😂 

A Lidsville show would be amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DAYGO said:

And they perform in the middle of 2 of them tomorrow night.  Probably won't improve.  

I mostly want to know what they could conceivably do to improve the GE atleast to where it’s within reach of the top 4 groups, this show is electric. The only things I can think of are either a night’s panel not receiving the design well or, what I fear may be the more likely outcome, hesitation to give a top tier GE score to a corps with a 5th place ceiling 

• Like 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

I hate to say it but if the kids are going to catch the bug, you'd almost want them to catch it sooner rather than later.  Can you imagine if this hit during Finals weekend?  It would be a disaster.

I am no physician but I imagine coming through Texas doing what these kids do today, has to be hard on the immune system….

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I hate to say it but if the kids are going to catch the bug, you'd almost want them to catch it sooner rather than later.  Can you imagine if this hit during Finals weekend?  It would be a disaster.

Absolutely, better to get it now than later but in a few weeks they could just be re-infected if it were still spreading. Best thing really is just to avoid contact with those infected and wash hands often.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, DJaye612 said:

Watching BD on high cam...(minor snip!) 

The only critique I have  was battery further backfield and side 2…

Maybe you're not as much of an expert on drill design as I famously am but you really need to have the battery on both sides...

...now. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

The Riverwalk Rhinovirus.

That day is always a problem, especially with everyone weakened from a week in the heat prior. I know a lot of them opted for separate free days last year with covid caution, and that’s probably the best course of action in the future as well. Not worth the consequences for a few hours at a mall and restaurants.

19 minutes ago, crownisking said:

It was a snare for Madison in 2011. And for some reason Jolesch caught a picture of the moment. I’m sure it’s still somewhere on the internet. 

UGGGH LOL...

4 minutes ago, MarchMello10 said:

I mostly want to know what they could conceivably do to improve the GE atleast to where it’s within reach of the top 4 groups, this show is electric. The only things I can think of are either a night’s panel not receiving the design well or, what I fear may be the more likely outcome, hesitation to give a top tier GE score to a corps with a 5th place ceiling 

Yes. Yes. And again, YES!