MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

In case anyone reads this thread before next year’s show, I would definitely recommend eating before you go to the stadium. The concession lines were insane. I would also take a chance on sneaking in some water - water only concession lines were just as bad. 

Also, use the entrance gate on the opposite side of the stadium as the merchandise tents (near section TT). No waiting there versus hundreds in line on the other side. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scooter133 said:

In case anyone reads this thread before next year’s show, I would definitely recommend eating before you go to the stadium. The concession lines were insane. I would also take a chance on sneaking in some water - water only concession lines were just as bad. 

Also, use the entrance gate on the opposite side of the stadium as the merchandise tents (near section TT). No waiting there versus hundreds in line on the other side. 

I think the same holds true for most shows. I think a lot of folks who attended semi's and finals last year are planning ways to sneak in food.

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

I’m with you 100%. Unless they make it clear that the whale burp destroys the ship, and then the tail runs over it. 

Glad the burp idea might gain some traction.  (Pats back while blowing his own 🎺.  Still holding out for a "thar she blows.)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I think the same holds true for most shows. I think a lot of folks who attended semi's and finals last year are planning ways to sneak in food.

Can drinks in sleeves of a light jacket snug at the wrists.  Cliff, protein, and sports bars fit inside front of shirts tugged into shorts/pants.  Have used small/medium sized CamelBak type liquid reservoirs. 

4 minutes ago, TOC said:

Can drinks in sleeves of a light jacket snug at the wrists.  Cliff, protein, and sports bars fit inside front of shirts tugged into shorts/pants.  Have used small/medium sized CamelBak type liquid reservoirs. 

Cans won't make it through the scans for missle like objects

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Cans won't make it through the scans for missle like objects

Which means a camelbak type reservoir will not pass security.  Then, walk in with a corps with the hidden stuff and make sure you're carrying or pushing something.  Don't forget your phony credentials around your neck.

Edited by TOC

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

And yet you come back for more

Not really, but thanks.

4 hours ago, college-phan said:

If they (Cadets) can clean it up, it’ll be a huge boost to their visual and GE scores. (snip)

Really hope this wasn’t added too late because something like this can quickly become more of a liability than a benefit. I’ve got faith though in the staff to put it together by Finals.

I don't see how it could be a "huge boost."  The OG ending was already fantastic.  Assuming you're right and this could become fantastic, they've only broken even.

If Cadets really wanted to boost GE they need to get the battery to do more than stand in an upside down arc not playing or moving for three minutes during the ballad.

I should have kept my mouth shut on that last comment ^^^.  Now we'll get meaningless "choreography" while the snares do cartwheels while wearing their drums.

🤸‍♂️ 🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️ (eight snares, right?)