NightBEAT 34 - July 30th, 2023

Yes!  That was the best Colts performance yet this summer. The music program is strong. They have really layered in some nice dynamic and expressive playing. They could add some more at the end when they go full bore. But not much to complain about. Visual looked good to me. Guard was strong tonight. Very good show and enjoyable. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RIguard said:

Meh.  I cannot get into Colts at all this year.   

Definitely entitled to your opinion, but that was SMOKIN’!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

100% biased I prefer the blue stars where the heart is over the colts where the heart is

I'd agree actually.  That Blue Stars anniversary show is one I go back and listen to often.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

why is this so funny 😭😭😭

Because… 😗💨

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Definitely a younger corps. A lot of these 13-18 place corps end up "feeder" corps, with younger members who end up leaving for top 12 corps as they get older and more experienced.

That is both good for the members, but also kind of sad in a way. I always want these kids to stay where they are so the corps can really build. I really want to see Academy in the top 12 again with the kind of program they had in Corpse Bride. 

One of you could make yourselves very useful and be brave enough to post Colts 1999 on That Website … Would take a lot of courage to do something so bold and so necessary … Who among you is brave and heroic enough to do this? Don’t be chicken bawk bawk bawk. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

100% biased I prefer the blue stars where the heart is over the colts where the heart is

💯 %  agree.  

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

One of you could make yourselves very useful and be brave enough to post Colts 1999 on That Website … Would take a lot of courage to do something so bold and necessary … Who among you is brave and heroic enough to do this? Don’t be chicken bawk bawk bawk. 

What website and where? I'll do it.... don't tempt me

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jp

oh you must be a Bluecoats designer. love your show! 

• Haha 6