Still Crum-bling on the hill in Allentown - August 5, 2023

Just now, Den8uml said:

Jersey had a lot of potential for a wow moment with the color change in uniforms and props. But it was messy and gradual. Missed opportunity. Otherwise good job out there Surf. 

Seeing it live, I noticed each kid has their own "burst out" moment and they're very individual and joyous.   It doesn't read as well on Flo and is perhaps more an "indoor design" impact than one for the field. where we're used to seeing more full ensemble reveals.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A fantastic run from a drum corps I am genuinely happy to still see out.. They made tough but necessary and responsible decisions and they are putting out a very nice enjoyable product! Well done.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Seeing it live, I noticed each kid has their own "burst out" moment and they're very individual and joyous.   It doesn't read as well on Flo and is perhaps more an "indoor design" impact than one for the field. where we're used to seeing more full ensemble reveals.  

Oh that’s interesting!  Yeah that’s probably a cool effect and story telling in person. I’ll blame that on flo 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cainan said:

A fantastic run from a drum corps I am genuinely happy to still see out.. They made tough but necessary and responsible decisions and they are putting out a very nice enjoyable product! Well done.

As long as they are still out there. More corps is better for the activity. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cainan said:

From what I saw in warmups and performance in Annapolis the kids seem to be getting great instruction and having a good time with it too.

• Like 3

my wife is going to love the music in that surf show. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Oh that’s interesting!  Yeah that’s probably a cool effect and story telling in person. I’ll blame that on flo 

Yeah it was charming.  It seemed as though the instruction for it was, "do your thing and be you as you burst into color."  

• Like 3

Who is this announcer guy, can we at least get Dan Potter since its a regional?

• Like 1