Still Crum-bling on the hill in Allentown - August 5, 2023

I noticed Cadets will be performing after Mandarins and before Phantom even though Cadets now have the lead in both 3-day average and most recent high score as listed on the DCI Scores page. 

Does anybody know how show order was determined?  FYI I don't think it's a conspiracy, I'm just curious.

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I noticed Cadets will be performing after Mandarins and before Phantom even though Cadets now have the lead in both 3-day average and most recent high score as listed on the DCI Scores page. 

Does anybody know how show order was determined?  FYI I don't think it's a conspiracy, I'm just curious.

(August 4-5 in Allentown) performance orders will be based on reverse order of placement from the DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) and NightBeat (Winston-Salem). For corps only performing in one of those two events, their individual score will be used. Corps participating in both events will have their two scores averaged. Final order will be drawn at random, in groupings of three.

the above is from the DCI website

Edited by Barneveld

On 8/4/2023 at 1:20 PM, CAtenhut said:

At least this show will be crumbling on the hill under clear skies.

Can't wait to watch Cadets v Phantom v Mandarins Part 2!

Yet no rain last night 

• Like 1

Just now, regimentlvr said:

Is there a bag policy at Allentown? 

Not really. Just don't have a suitcase sized bag and they won't have any problem. We take small cooler bags in every year and never had an issue.

Enjoy the show all. I’m in Paris and its 11:00 pm. Time for bed. So bummed I’m going to miss the Mandarins/Cadets/Regiment showdown.

• Thanks 1