August 7, 2023 Hall of Fame Drum Corps Style

For the first time in MANY years the Bluecoats home show will be held IN CANTON!

The show will be in the NEW Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium and is the final event of this week's
NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week.  Presented by Stanbury Uniforms...Innovations In Brass.

WEATHER...hoping better that called for and better than last year!

7:00 PM    Welcome & National Anthem
7:10 PM    Rhythm IN BLUE - Canton, OH
7:27 PM    Music City - Nashville, TN
7:44 PM    Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:01 PM    Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
8:18 PM    Intermission
8:40 PM    Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
8:57 PM    Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
9:14 PM    Bluecoats - Canton, OH
9:31 PM    Encore - Bluecoats - Canton, OH
9:48 PM    Scores Announced

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

After looking at the weather forecast, my wife and I decided we wouldn’t make the four hour drive  for the show.  We hope to watch the show on Flo. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

After looking at the weather forecast, my wife and I decided we wouldn’t make the four hour drive  for the show.  We hope to watch the show on Flo. 

We have heavy rains right now two hours south of Canton. Streets flooding, lightning, tornado watch, the whole bad weather thing.

I remember going to Canton one year and they had a record 5 inches of rain in a two hour period which washed out the show.  I'm hoping they get that contest in as the Canton crowd is super appreciative and knowledgeable of drum corps and they get to watch some great drum corps perform at the peak of their powers. 

Always a good drum corps night if it doesn't rain and the creeks don't rise.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I am in the Youngstown, OH area and it looks like come 8PM or even a little earlier they should be good with no rain. Show starts at 7:00 but even if they had to wait 20 to 30 minutes they should be able to get this in. If it was not for a gig I would be going. My girlfriend is heading out though. So I should get a good report of things. I may be able to catch some on Flo when I get home. Not sure. 

• Like 1

Made the drive from Indy and have been singing the "rain, rain, go away" song all day. Raining hard in N. Canton right now, but based on the forecast, I'm cautiously optimistic. Besides, rain is good for Gardens, right? 

• Haha 1