2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

OK Scouts, that brought a tear to my eye.

You'll never walk alone,.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crumdorpslove said:

I don’t see BD breaking their Fellinisque record. I see a high 98 or low 99. But they continue to deliver on every level. I can only say that the top 4 were incredible all season. The talent level of the entire dci community is far beyond what it was when I marched in the earlier 2000’s. What this KIDS are asked to do night in and night out is just incredible and astounding. The fact that the activity has come back stronger than ever is a testament to music education and DCI in the United States. The thousands of teachers, performers, parents, and support staff to keep this all going in the hardest times is a true testament to the wonderful lessons and love this activity has created throughout the years. We should not soon forget that this could all be gone in a blink of an eye. I’m so happy I got to spend my summer watching DCI again!!

I don't any show will pass Felliniesque based on what you mentioned. The talent level of marching members has improved so vastly in just the 9 years since that breaking the record would require something unbelievable to take place

• Like 3

You got me crying here Madison, thank you

• Like 1

Thank you Madison. You'll Never Walk Alone is a fitting tribute to Dan. Thank you Thank you Thank you 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Ok I'm crying now.

Me too. It's the only time I miss marching. Anytime I hear it, I get so sad and just wish I could have just one day back. Any day, even the worst rehearsal day.

• Like 6