The Cavaliers 2024

i would love to see them move back to the bent leg marching. With all of the throwbacks in this years show, seeing the strait leg always seemed off to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what it would take ($$$$) to lure Gaines back. Seems like enough time has passed. The visual design just seemed awkward or cluttered? I would love to see them back to the bent leg marching!  The straight leg change has not paid off. 

51 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Ready for 2024 already. We shall see if there is any staff shakeups in the works.

You have to assume some brass staff changes are happening. The gap between percussion and brass performance like that shouldn't be acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Saucedo just a one year/anniversary thing or permanent??? 

One year, but we don't know what happens behind closed doors, so anything is possible.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gbass598 said:

You have to assume some brass staff changes are happening. The gap between percussion and brass performance like that shouldn't be acceptable. 

Brass needs more than one season with the new staff, especially considering the amount of rookies. Music Analysis scores were actually good it’s the on field brass that needs help

Edited by GREENBLUE

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

One year, but we don't know what happens behind closed doors, so anything is possible.

His arrangements were perfect for this style of show. Very 2000’s. Not sure they would be what would take the corps to the next level. Good to hear, thanks for the info.

• Thanks 1