Yes...it IS, in fact, a threepeat...

15 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Water is wet  🙂

But only under certain conditions. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Took em 5 years. Cadets did it in 3 with no ties…. The one in the middle being the best 

On 8/12/2023 at 8:33 PM, 84BDsop said:

Not so sure....one reason 4 in a row is difficult is the competition finally catches up....happened to Cadets and  Cavies.

Honestly, I'd love to see BAC take it....I think they'll do so within the next 4 years.  Their main worry now is a lack of experience at the very top...they only became a contender last year, and BD's been there for decades.

On 8/12/2023 at 9:07 PM, Tim K said:

Now that I’ve posted on this thread, why was it started in the first place? I just arrived back from Lucas Oil, talked with lists of folks. Some thought the scores should have been closer. No one said that Blue Devils should not have won, there were discussions about who should have been in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. No one even said the word three-peat.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/455473258153230/posts/1988965774803963/

THIS is why...check some of the responses.   There were some of the same things early in the BD 2023 thread here.

of course it is a three peat,  they've won the last three championships, thus a three peat.  Also, The Bluecoats have placed 2nd three in a row as well.   Although Bluecoats did perform a show in 2021, since it wasn't a competetive year it really can't be in the mix.