The Staff Merry-go-round

11 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Sept. 5th this year is the Official "Poaching " Announcement Day ( OPAD ). Let the " poaching " announcements begin !  🐓 😀

Why Mr. Anova, you must realize that it is only considered "poaching" of the staff in question go to BAC.

In fact, some people here actually still refer to Boston as "Crown North", some 8 years after that staff move. 

I still haven't recovered from BD "poaching" Jay Murphy from us in 1981.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, craiga said:

Why Mr. Anova, you must realize that it is only considered "poaching" of the staff in question go to BAC.

In fact, some people here actually still refer to Boston as "Crown North", some 8 years after that staff move. 

Didn't he go to Crossmen first?

And was brought there by former Crusader Director Tony Smith?

20 minutes ago, craiga said:

Who is "us"? Way before my time. I know that Scott Chandler came to BD I think from Spirit of Atlanta in 1988 or 89?

4 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Not the same pressure.  But a quick look at any Madison thread reveals it is not the place to go to escape pressure.

At least Madison gives them two seasons to design terrible shows instead of just one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Thank Goodness, Bless you.. You'd think it was Free Agent Day in the NFL around here. 

• Haha 5