The Staff Merry-go-round

7 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Jim Williams out at Carolina Crown . He was hired earlier this year ( Feb) as CEO at Carolina Crown . Looks like now Joe Roach will wear 2 hats as Corps Director and take over the responsibility for Business and Programs Development at Crown that Williams was hired 8 months ago to do as one of his responsibilities .  Williams is the Executive Producer of NightBeat , one of the most successful of the DCI shows each season .

Nightbeat is no longer listed on their events page menu.

11 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

One would think so . This will likely all get sorted out there at Crown , but there are some rather unexpected and surprising staff and mgt movements there after their season . On field they had a good season , but now it seems things are a bit unsettled there at the moment . 

If members have bad experiences it doesn't matter where you place. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Interesting to me that there have been no comments on the Crown thread that i can see.

5 hours ago, DWW11 said:

Interesting to me that there have been no comments on the Crown thread that i can see.

Maybe recovering from minor shock currently and hoping it's not as bad as the Fall of 16.

Edited by TOC
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Yes....the silence there has been deafening. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TOC said:

Mayb recovering from minor shock currently and hoping it's not as bad as the Fall of 16.

yeah cause being top 5 in 2017 sucked :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, DCIFan2022 said:

We are good! Honestly not all change is bad, change is change and the best we can do is wait and see how it goes this coming season! Crown thread will get going soon! 😉 

Glad to hear it!

• Like 1