Phantom Regiment 2024

4 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Presumably Adam Sage, new Artistic Director with the Cavaliers, will no longer be with Phantom Regiment. I think his role had diminished to more of a consultant role in 2022, so I suspect it's not a major loss.

Actually, he’s Visual Coordinator.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jpaul said:

Actually, he’s Visual Coordinator.

I'm not sure if you're referring to his current role with Cavaliers (Artistic Director) or his 2022 role with Phantom Regiment (still listed on the Regiment website as Program Consultant and Choreographer).

He was not the Visual Coordinator for Phantom Regiment in 2022. That role was more akin to the one held by Steven Estudillo. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, regimentlvr said:

PR is adding more tryout cities to the process. Hoping this is a good thing? Any thoughts?

I think that more variety is a good thing. With the amount of talent out there now, diversifying makes perfect sense. The change in design last year may be a key indicator towards what we see coming. 

On 9/18/2023 at 8:03 PM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think that more variety is a good thing. With the amount of talent out there now, diversifying makes perfect sense. The change in design last year may be a key indicator towards what we see coming. 

I’m hoping it’s not because they aren’t happy with the sign ups or interest in the other cities 

On 9/19/2023 at 8:05 PM, regimentlvr said:

I’m hoping it’s not because they aren’t happy with the sign ups or interest in the other cities 

More than likely its just to get more talent. People probably said theyd love to audition but couldnt afford to travel

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that on my feed too, @kdaddy  It was hilarious!  And not dissimilar to my reaction seeing them live the first time in Denton!

Harvey

After last week, it sorta makes one nervous they haven't.  

• Sad 2