Phantom Regiment 2024

Any news on 2024 yet? Been quiet here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out the horn line camp yesterday.  They sound terrific!  And LOUD.  And, without giving anything away as far as what they are playing - lets just say - they are putting down some SERIOUS NOTES.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, sutarex said:

I checked out the horn line camp yesterday.  They sound terrific!  And LOUD.  And, without giving anything away as far as what they are playing - lets just say - they are putting down some SERIOUS NOTES.  

Thanks, cousin.🦖

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Thanks, cousin.🦖

I became a grandfather a couple weeks ago, so I guess I’m officially a dino now too!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

I became a grandfather a couple weeks ago, so I guess I’m officially a dino now too!

Congrats brother and welcome to the Grandpa club! 

My granddaughter turns three this Friday. 

Are you going to go with traditional Grandpa, or have the grandchildren call you something else. My granddaughter calls me Pop-Pop. Makes me feel less old LMAO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Are you going to go with traditional Grandpa, or have the grandchildren call you something else. My granddaughter calls me Pop-Pop. Makes me feel less old LMAO. 

My granddaughters call me Pop-Pop, too!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Thanks! I thought about Grumps, LOL, but I think we’re going with Grandad, though it’s a little daunting to think of. That’s what I called my mom’s father and he was one of the best men I’ve ever known. (WW2 Army captain with 4 Bronze Stars, knew how to do…well, everything, worked his ranch until the day he died at 90 years old.) But I’m honored to share the name and couldn’t be more excited. 

I’ve also started joking with my daughter on when she’s going to start teaching her how to spin a flag! We were sooo close to her trying out for Regiment but the timing just didn’t work out. (Last summer would’ve been her rookout year.)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Thanks! I thought about Grumps, LOL, but I think we’re going with Grandad, though it’s a little daunting to think of. That’s what I called my mom’s father and he was one of the best men I’ve ever known. (WW2 Army captain with 4 Bronze Stars, knew how to do…well, everything, worked his ranch until the day he died at 90 years old.) But I’m honored to share the name and couldn’t be more excited. 

I’ve also started joking with my daughter on when she’s going to start teaching her how to spin a flag! We were sooo close to her trying out for Regiment but the timing just didn’t work out. (Last summer would’ve been her rookout year.)

Four Bronze Stars!!! Wow! Your Grandad was a certified BAD***!! Those are not easy to earn. Majority of people that got it, to include Silver Star recipients, normally don't talk about what they did to have earned it, and for a very good reason.

Thank you for his service and sacrifice.

• Like 2