Phantom Regiment 2024

Honestly, last year's announcement didn't buzz that much for me.  And the Concert in the Park video that followed had me appreciating the music book and that they were continuing to develop the complexity level.

But when I saw together on the field...wow.  Yeah that got my attention.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/thephantomregiment/p/C5i1f5ELaQs/

We're thrilled to announce that Marie Czapinski has been promoted to the role of Corps Manager for Phantom Regiment!

With her unparalleled expertise, dedication, and passion for the marching arts, Marie has been an invaluable member of our team. From her storied career as a judge, instructor, and co-founder of @wgisportofthearts, to her previous contributions as Assistant to the Corps Director, Marie has consistently demonstrated her commitment to excellence and her unwavering support for our organization.

As Corps Manager, Marie will continue to bring her wealth of experience and leadership to our corps, guiding and inspiring our members to new heights of achievement. Her deep understanding of the activity and her genuine love for Phantom Regiment make her the perfect fit for this role.

Please join us in congratulating Marie on this well-deserved promotion! We can't wait to see all the incredible things she will accomplish in her new position.

Edited by kdaddy
  • Like 1

With all due respect to Ms. Czapinski , kudos! But how do you bring your experiences to today’s reality? Just asking for a bunch of friends on DCP.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

With all due respect to Ms. Czapinski , kudos! But how do you bring your experiences to today’s reality? Just asking for a bunch of friends on DCP.

Marie lacks the stamina to be a Corps Director in 2024.  Phantom continues to believe that they can succeed by reliving the past.   What they need is a young gun (male or female) to push the corps forward.

11 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

Marie lacks the stamina to be a Corps Director in 2024.  Phantom continues to believe that they can succeed by reliving the past.   What they need is a young gun (male or female) to push the corps forward.

Keeps her off the panel 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Keeps her off the panel 

Huuge 

8 hours ago, dcifanforlife said:

There is still a corps director, tour manager, and assistant tour manager. Her role is corps manager, whatever that means. If the order of roles is any indication, the corps manager role is the fourth behind the three listed above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1