DCI Januals 2024

17 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Sharing here as well

In case you don't receive their emails, here a link to a new DCI Q&A press release with Nate Boudreaux:

https://dci.org/news/qa-new-dci-chief-executive-officer-nate-boudreaux?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email

Thank you for posting this interview.  After reading, I don't feel any less nervous about his hiring.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Thank you for posting this interview.  After reading, I don't feel any less nervous about his hiring.   

I like his sports marketing background which I DCI really use to push the 'niche' product.  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Sharing here as well

In case you don't receive their emails, here a link to a new DCI Q&A press release with Nate Boudreaux:

https://dci.org/news/qa-new-dci-chief-executive-officer-nate-boudreaux?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email

Jim sent me that but I haven’t gotten around to reading it.  Thanks for reminding me. 

• Like 1

interesting interview. honestly the business acumen is what we need, and not him getting knee deep in rules etc. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

interesting interview. honestly the business acumen is what we need, and not him getting knee deep in rules etc. 

Great, then who is the senior person that knows anything about the activity, or as you put it "rules"?

Sounds like he would make a decent Director of Marketing, not CEO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Especially an activity he knows very little about.  I wonder how he’s liking herding cats? 

honestly probably no different than his last job. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Algernon said:

Great, then who is the senior person that knows anything about the activity, or as you put it "rules"?

Sounds like he would make a decent Director of Marketing, not CEO

Dan didn't vote in rules. the membership did. plus you have the board. i dont think this guy is going to be running into next january screaming we need woodwinds.

the guy has real world experience in a sporting activity with tons of contacts that could bring revenue in for DCI and maybe even help get it exposure which so many on here have screamed about.....and people want to freak because he;'s never done a high mark time?

there's no one IN DCI now with the business acumen to drive in the $$$ or things wouldn't be the #### show it is now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

We all know one can fluff answers for the cameras, but I appreciate the candidness. He’s honest about being an outsider and said the key points regarding evolution and sustainability of the activity. The words are there, just have to see what actions bring. 

• Like 2