Cadets and bankruptcy

2 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

I do not see how that was a flex.  It was with another guy.  I deleted the post anyway as I should have considered some people could be triggered.  

I don’t know about triggered. To me, more like…disgusted. Disturbed. Over the passage of decades since this happened (minor and not minor “relations” which you thought was cool at the time - correct me if I’m wrong, you deleted the post so I am going by memory) your thoughts about the appropriateness of this hasn’t changed?  That’s what I find disturbing. Again though I could be misremembering your post so if I am…sorry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

I do not see how that was a flex.  It was with another guy.  I deleted the post anyway as I should have considered some people could be triggered.  

What difference does it make that it was 2 of the same gender? And if someone is upset and you’re not, then they are triggered?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

What does the sex of the other party matter? You know, if I were you, I'd probably stop posting about this. There is no legal consent at 15. The other party committed a felony. That's all it is, no matter how fondly you remember the experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, GBugler said:

What does the sex of the other party matter? You know, if I were you, I'd probably stop posting about this. There is no legal consent at 15. The other party committed a felony. That's all it is, no matter how fondly you remember the experience. 

When we were 15, we thought we had life all figured out. 
But when we were 30, we knew that this wasn’t the case. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Well, not all of us figured it out by age 30 apparently. Based on the post we are discussing 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I don’t know about triggered. To me, more like…disgusted. Disturbed. Over the passage of decades since this happened (minor and not minor “relations” which you thought was cool at the time - correct me if I’m wrong, you deleted the post so I am going by memory) your thoughts about the appropriateness of this hasn’t changed?  That’s what I find disturbing. Again though I could be misremembering your post so if I am…sorry. 

The post was quoted by waliman4444 on Tuesday right below the original (since deleted) post

6 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

It can be a tough crowd here sometimes.  I did not take your story as a "flex" either. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, greg_orangecounty said:

It can be a tough crowd here sometimes.  I did not take your story as a "flex" either. 

That is so true.  The reason I rarely come on the DCP forum is because the people leaving comments are rarely kind.  They do not understand nuance.  I normally just come on DCP forums to giggle at the BD haters.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

That is so true.  The reason I rarely come on the DCP forum is because the people leaving comments are rarely kind.  They do not understand nuance.  I normally just come on DCP forums to giggle at the BD haters.  

I didn’t understand there was nuance when talking about an adult having sex with a minor. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Rightfully so. Don’t forget your comment about VK’s cymbal line that you eventually apologized for. 

• Confused 1