I will admit they are the first corps to have a door that cloned schoolgirls in their show.

:P

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa there George.  Marc designed the drill for 88 Suncoast, but the entire show concept was Karl Lowe.  He did something similar with his winter guard, Odysey, in 87 too.  Marc was not involved in the concept of that show as you imply.

there was no implication made....I simply asked what the two shows had in common. The Suncoast 88 show could have served as the genesis for the Cadets 2005 show in Mark's mind.....

Hey, if you're all going to complain......

Why not direct it at the source?

I'm here........so if it all really bothers you that much, let me have it.  Unless cowardice takes over.

Shes in the asian mafia fan club and a cadet 05. and shes friends with me in myspace. I <3 her... :blink:

Okay my opinion doesn't count for crap, but DCI judges are very experienced and if anyone said that The Cadets show shouldn't have been first, there are a lot of judges that disagree with the scores.

Unless cowardice takes over.

You nailed it, girl! :P As we see here on DCP every day, it's easy to be "brave" from behind the anonymity and safety of a computer keyboard! :blink:

I will admit they are the first corps to have a door that cloned schoolgirls in their show.

I gots to git me one of dem dere doors! ^OO^ :blink::blink: