Will RCR catch Renegades?

River City Regiment vs. Renegades  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think River City Regiment will outscore Renegades at some point this season?

• Yes
    • No

Not only will RCR catch Renegades, but Renegades will also catch RCR - and the result will be one big party.

(trying to think like a west coaster here) ;)

After living with Alisha for the past three months...I can say that your thinking is right on! b**bs

God she's great!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am too lazy to search through the entire 13 pages for any mention of Minnesota Brass, Inc. to see if anyone mentioned them, but all y'all better watchout! They scored over 79 in Indy (at the DCI Midwest show), and are SMOKIN HOT this year. I was blown away by their show. After finishing 6th last year, they are poised to make a run at a top 3 finish.

And don't forget, Minny also has the defending Class A champs, Chops, Inc.!!!

I am too lazy to search through the entire 13 pages for any mention of Minnesota Brass, Inc. to see if anyone mentioned them, but all y'all better watchout! They scored over 79 in Indy (at the DCI Midwest show), and are SMOKIN HOT this year. I was blown away by their show. After finishing 6th last year, they are poised to make a run at a top 3 finish.

And don't forget, Minny also has the defending Class A champs, Chops, Inc.!!!

That's because for the most part this thread stayed true to the intent of the author. RCR and Renegades.

wait..........you're saying that this thread Not even ONCE, in 13 pages ever got off topic?????

wel...we can't have THAT!!!!!!!!!

THERFORE, Ipropose the following: If RCR, Minnesota Brass, and Saint Mary's Drum and Bell Corps all went to a show togehter, who would win????

Discuss!

wait..........you're saying that this thread Not even ONCE, in 13 pages ever got off topic?????

THERFORE, Ipropose the following: If RCR, Minnesota Brass, and Saint Mary's Drum and Bell Corps all went to a show togehter, who would win????

Discuss!

hahahahaha. :beer:

Saint Mary's, of course. They're more eviler.

Saint Mary's, of course. They're more eviler.

Yea those little kids really now how to ring their bells

Discuss!

Furthamoa ... this thread is making me a litttle verklempft .... *sniff*

"Talk amoungst yaselves ....

I'll give you a topic:

'Grape Nuts' are neither grapes, nor are they nuts -

Discuss" *sniffle* :(

West is Best. All three West Coast senior corps have a great deal to be proud of this year.

Now someone, please close this ridiculous thread already.

Actually before you signoff on this thread, allow me the opportunity to comment. As a Renegade Alumni (2001-2002) and

X-rcr bari, brass caption (2004-2005), heres how the drama unfolds. Renegades and RCR share about 20-25 members

between them. Multitudes jumped over in 2004 to join the Renegade wave of success, I could not blame them. Now RCR

has built a percussion line ANY DCA corps would be proud of.

Having said that, the brass situation is somewhat different, RCR has some growing to do in this area and if they can

sustain the economic pressures to continue growth, the results will be a legitimate West Coast DCA Senior division.

This has been a dream I've worked for since the passing of my instructor/friend Jim Ott. Jim would be thrilled if he

were here to see this.

My hats off, many congratulations and a heartfelt wish to ALL the seniors in California, keep it going........

The view is way better from the field.... B)

Billy Collins

It was great to see all three senior corps represented at last nights party. Greg Gilman has a great "party" house and included that nights show video's in the house and DCA video in the drumcorps lounge out back along with a few other features not suitable for public discussion B) . It was cool to see RCR and Dream checking out DCA video's of class A corps and I could see the wheels turning.

There is a lot of talent out here and it's good to see the competition heat up on the feild between the corps. In front of the keg everythings cool!