Early 2007 Predictions

If the Cavaliers win again. I think I'm going to care very less about placement.

Not that I hope they lose, but it would be very nice to see someone else up there.

I'd be nice... not.

The 2000's is basically the Cavies Decade.

Minus 2003 and 2005.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has PhantomBari1 ever lived in Rockford? Even though the public knows little about the corps its not hard to learn things. Rockford is, in essence, a small town and word does not take long to travel far there.

And Tom, Beef a Roo is overrated! Why pay more for something I can get at Arby's for half the price and tastes better!?! I have my parents to thank for letting me grow up in Roscoe. They must put something weird in the water down there to make people think Barf and spew actually tastes good.

To answer your question, I am originally from Rockford and your comments about Beef A Roo are spot on!

Edited by Phantombari1

If the Cavaliers win again. I think I'm going to care very less about placement.

Not that I hope they lose, but it would be very nice to see someone else up there.

Don't hate the player....hate the game. B)

I can see making predictions, but pointing out where corps will succeed and not at this point is even more ridiculous than guessing what they will place.

Nah, not really. It's essentially the same as predicting where the corps will place, but providing a more detailed explanation as to why. Both are predictions, in terms of type they are the same thing. It's only the details of what's being predicted that differs.

No way. Not based on their camp numbers. Probably closer to 7th than 17th.

camp numbers mean NOTHING. the members of the corps will not be decided till they walk off the field in cali at the end of the summer. till then, november is just another month with a bunch of kids.

jus sayin.

1 Phantom (will ride the wave from last season and Win again)

2 BD (Not pleased by getting jumped mid season and will make a bid as usual but not enough)

3 The Cadets (also not too happy after last year should do much better)

4 The Cavaliers (Billy Joel and Europe equals not good chances to repet)

5 SCV (I was tempted to put them up one but the Cavies are too good)

6 Bluecoats (Will again have a great program but likely will be out classed)

7 Crown (another corps not pleased with what happened last season, will fix the drums and make a btter push)

8 Glassmen (Only Additions to brass staff, Sal Salas, not going to europe, should do much better)

9 BK (I am not pleased with this corps because of something that happened last season off of the field)

10 Madison (will stay in finals but with new staff will take a while to get used to them, should start to make a push at top 5 in 08)

11 Spirit (will edge boston on fianls night)

12 Boston (can't hold their spot on finals night)