Ron Hardin Resigns from SCV

SCV will have trouble replacing a person of Ron's calibre. Sly would not be the answer. You need someone who can fix and teach Webers drill

You obviously don't know much about Pete, where he came from, how he writes drill, and how perfect Sly and Pete would be as a team...

Pete Weber = Next Michael Gaines

THE END.

Edited by SCVsopAaron

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV will have trouble replacing a person of Ron's calibre. Sly would not be the answer. You need someone who can fix and teach Webers drill

A dot drill writer with a Cavies background + A former visual caption head of the Cavaliers that has clean... hummm.... dot drill.

You're right... wont work.

:P

I have recieved word off line that paints a different picture. I hope the reason for his departure is his own choosing. I am a big fan of SCV and have been for probably more years than most so I only have good things to say about the corp. I have no intention of starting rumors. I am sure if there are any truth to the alligations I have heard they will come out in the wash. So right now I consider them B.S.

You all are reading into the semantics waaaay too much, IMO. Turn off the controversy generators. :lol:

Captain, we can't cut power! The generators are out of control!!!

Scotty.jpg

You obviously don't know much about Pete, where he came from, how he writes drill, and how perfect Sly and Pete would be as a team...

Pete Weber = Next Michael Gaines

THE END.

Based on what I have seen I don't think Micheal has anything to worry about, or Jaimey or Jay or Mark or ... How about that wonderful Colts drill, Scouts? It takes more than a cleaner. Ron has a lot of abilities beyond that. Don't think Sly has had to fix trhings I think Micheal did that.

Based on what I have seen I don't think Micheal has anything to worry about, or Jaimey or Jay or Mark or ... How about that wonderful Colts drill, Scouts? It takes more than a cleaner. Ron has a lot of abilities beyond that. Don't think Sly has had to fix trhings I think Micheal did that.

... I'm lost

Anyways, whatever happens wil be good.

Just to clarify, are you saying that Gaines was the one that cleaned drill on tour?