Sexiest Show?

I remember them at the start of the season. We knew a girl that was marching in Mello line and I remember thinking the guard uniforms..... were nice. I remember because my wife's elbow met my ribs when they came out on to the field. I dont know why they changed them.

Probably to spare the ribs of drum corps husbands everywhere!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD 92

SCV 04

AND Cadets 04, I mean c'mon they DID rip off their shirts mid show.

where can i see 92 BD show?

Bridgemen78-82??

That guard was hot. like looking at the sun. you wanted to stare but only took in little peeks at a time.

Rf

Those three guard girls were dancing up a storm on "Big Noise from Winetka" (1980).

First show ever was 91 Finals. I think PR's performance of Bachanale ruined me--too much for a 17-year old to take. ^0^

BD 92--wow! And the opener--the single most whistled tune in the history of DCI???

A lower down corps that certainly got the attention of all us 10-15 place corps: 92 Spirit of Atlanta colorguard--yo, ladies!! b**bs

I like girls, but I must also point out that the old Scouts unis with white jumpsuits and the top with the fleur de lis on the chest was pretty, um, masculine. Very impressive.

Lastly, I had the great pleasure of being one of the lifters in the 94 PR show during Clair de Lune where the guard members do this little dance then their hornline guy lifts them and the do this little arm thing to the moon. Those guard costumes were flat out amazing!! Do any of you guys remember the night they started using the new ones and walked out into the parking lot wearing them? There wasn't a closed jaw in the parking lot and many tongues had to be brushed off of asphalt and gravel! Come to think of it, PR had pretty goot guard unis from about 89 to 96. 2006 reminded me a lot of the 1994 skin tights except for the obvious color differences.

SCV 91 and 92. Any of you ever see the musical 'Miss Saigon?' Too bad we didn't see a bit more shakin' going on in the SCV version! And 92's guard was one of the classiest ever--all black, no frills. Sexiest thing in the world is a woman in a long dress!

92 Blue Devils for overall show. Dutchboy floss girl outfits for pure skank apeal.

"Skank"??? I don't think we looked skanky but each to their own. Even if we did look skanky we sure could spin. Dutch has quite a few guard trophy's from 1988 forward to back it up. We actually beat quite a number of guards from higher placed corps.

As long as skanky is remembered along with talented and clean, I guess I'm okay with that but could we find a better term to describe us?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean skank as in bad. I was at a loss for words. Just thinking of what they looked like on the dvd got my mind working too fast. Sorry to offend you, but I meant skank in a VERY good way. Just not sure of what other word matches my thought, but it was ALLLLLL good. :worthy: