Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

you mean take something off the uniform. or maybe start over. looks like high school 10 years ago.

I feel like the white on the left breast needs to have something pop! Seems a little empty. Overall I'm not thrilled by the uniform, feels like a generic uniform I could see in an FJM category

Jesus Christ, not this thread again

oh, JC...your terms might be better found on the Madison '16 thread. No need to exclaim in disdain.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Third season in a row where Phantom is slowly PHading and bringing up a lot of big question marks.... This season has the potential to be their biggest PHall yet.

Best of luck to the members as they finish their final three weeks and I hope they can push hard to bring a majorly sub-par design as far as it can go.

4 minutes ago, Allegro89 said:

Third season in a row where Phantom is slowly PHading and bringing up a lot of big question marks.... This season has the potential to be their biggest PHall yet.

Best of luck to the members as they finish their final three weeks and I hope they can push hard to bring a majorly sub-par design as far as it can go.

Ouch!

5 minutes ago, Allegro89 said:

Are you serious right now?

Three years in a row with useless Phantom bashing. Give it a ####### break already.

• Like 6

Seems like Phantom, Madison, and Cadets are all part of the same boat in that they've been struggling to find their voice in recent seasons. All of these corps were known for something great in the past - Phantom for their elegance and performance of classical music, Madison for their big brass sound and wildly entertaining shows, and Cadets for their whiplash drill and incredible performers. All of the qualities that made these three corps great are fading away as time goes on.

I refuse to bash. If a prospective member is so appreciative of one of these styles, nothing will stop them from joining their favorite corps. It's more about competitively falling behind the times than anything else.