Thursday at the Theater

I left after that and missed the rest of the QFinals but got my money back before leaving. I did go back to my seat at first but then was thinking someone like that is someone who comes back with a gun so I didn't want to be the main target in a theater massacre. Afterwards is when I got real po'ed and thought i should have just kicked the a-hole's camera out of his fat pudgy bald fingers.

It's a shame some complete jerk had to ruin it for you. :mad::thumbdown:

It's even more of a shame you have to worry about theater massacres. I don't blame you, such is the times in which we live.

• Like 1

Idiotic camera work by the way.

Camera work will probably be miles better on Saturday

Savoy 16 (basically Champaign, IL). 12 Young People came in after intermission and talked incessantly between and during performances. Yelling between rows of seats, getting up during corps, etc. I moved and it wasn't as bad

I was impressed with this event! My first time at BL&L. The theater was pretty full with MANY high school/college age and I didn't hear a peep out of any of them. They were super respectful. The sound was over the moon good. I absolutely had a wonderful time.

• Like 1

CInemark in Mankato, MN Sound and video were great til the thunderstorm moved in. Missed 1/2 of Phantom, the Blue Knights and Santa Clara. Signal was back for part of BLue Coats, but missed Crown and first half of Cadets. They gave us a free pass for another show during the first signal loss and then offered our money back and free refills after the second one. Personally, would have rather seen Crown.