Is Atlanta in or out?

Speaking of Atlanta...

I'll be attending again this year, since I'll be in town for business and it's another chance to see the sons perform.

I've never been to McEachern H.S. Judging by photos, it looks like it's mostly concrete seats? Wondering if I should bother packing a stadium seat/cushion.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

HUGE news if you have been at all concerned about whether the new Falcons stadium will ever host a marching arts competition: The stadium has been confirmed as the venue for the 2017 BOA Atlanta Super Regional.

http://www.musicforall.org/blog/news/mercedes-benz-stadium-confirmed-for-the-atlanta-super-regional

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

HUGE news if you have been at all concerned about whether the new Falcons stadium will ever host a marching arts competition: The stadium has been confirmed as the venue for the 2017 BOA Atlanta Super Regional.

http://www.musicforall.org/blog/news/mercedes-benz-stadium-confirmed-for-the-atlanta-super-regional

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

On 6/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, dcsnare93 said:

Speaking of Atlanta...

I'll be attending again this year, since I'll be in town for business and it's another chance to see the sons perform.

I've never been to McEachern H.S. Judging by photos, it looks like it's mostly concrete seats? Wondering if I should bother packing a stadium seat/cushion.

Did you hear anything?  I was wondering the same thing. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Did you hear anything?  I was wondering the same thing. 

It has been awhile since I was there (BAC has used for housing in the past). Definitely bring a cushion! From what I recall all cement. The sides may be bleacher type stands. 

Anyone else have any info?

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, dcsnare93 said:

Speaking of Atlanta...

I have Crown Block tickets for Saturday as well.  I guess I should consider seat cushions as well!! LOL 

On 7/19/2017 at 11:26 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

Will it be done by then?

29 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Will it be done by then?

Most of the outside is done, they are scheduled to open August 26th for the preseason game!

On 7/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, KVG_DC said:

Will it be done by then?

Recent sports news report says roof won't be open for awhile.  Rumor (and that's ALL it is) has it some of the supports have sunk about 12" (from someone who knows someone who is on the project).