Baron DeKalb's Regimental Tattoo - NIU 7/15

Just now, Highwaydude said:

i was hoping the statue man would appear from out of behind those signs....

I was hoping for something. I don't know that I've ever heard a more stunned, confused audience reaction at the end. 

All I kep thinking was...And now, The Bluecoats!

• Like 2

That's... that's the ending we've been waiting for?  The Holy Name stuff just seemed like a weird throw-in... 

Well, looks like I'm unfortunately destined to not enjoy this show.  Can't deny the talent and quality, but this just isn't working for me.

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 2

Wow. This my first Cadets performance. I am in a state of bewilderment. I don't understand it. I just don't like it at all. The religious confrontation the corps makes with this is something that I didn't expect. I wouldn't mind it so much if Mass was the only place that it occurred but to have it throughout is.....I just find it oppressive. This not the corps I grew up with and don't enjoy what they have put together. 

• Like 4

SCV ready to roll this out!  I laughed today at the alternate title in another thread, "Watch out for snakes!"

• Like 2

Just now, hughesmr said:

Needs 12 disciples

That show won't even get eight judges.

• Like 2

I think the new closer ended everything up at the proper tone for this theme.  Overall, it's a lush production, beautiful music. The movement by the brass is still sloppy and muddled, but they can fix that.  I look forward to seeing Cadets again!

• Like 1