Cadets 2018

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

The level of character The Cadets have shown with everything they’ve had to endure, is nothing short of amazing.  

I salute you. 

I agree Terri, of course I am a little biased.  Now the organization has to figure out how to move forward, maybe some old staff will come back guess that is wishful thinking on my part probably.  I just want to see them build back toward the top, not stay in the middle.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The level of character The Cadets have shown with everything they’ve had to endure, is nothing short of amazing.  

I salute you. 

I agree Terri, of course I am a little biased.  Now the organization has to figure out how to move forward, maybe some old staff will come back guess that is wishful thinking on my part probably.  I just want to see them build back toward the top, not stay in the middle.

Sorry for double post....internet.

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cadet93 said:

Sorry for double post....internet.

With extremely sound leadership and an alumni base that’s being welcomed back with open arms...the sky’s the limit. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

The Cadets...

I will not see you again this year

but I am behind you all season long. 

What did you think of the show?  Saw you liked Boston...

32 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

What did you think of the show?  Saw you liked Boston...

I loved the show. I honestly don't know if it can catch up with BAC on a performance level, but I would not count it out AT ALL...

I think it would be foolish for me to say that my reaction to the show can be separated from the story of the past few months. However, I will say that I think that artistically the show seems unique to me. It's hard for me to put into words. 

The way the vocals are integrated is outstanding. The drumline sounds great and is featured simply as a drumline more than any show I've seen in years. The ballad is when I started to get emotional. Ballet Sacra was fantastic.

I think the fact that the show had to be redesigned somewhat in the late stages of spring honestly gave the corps a chance to do something unique and honest. The show is free of artifice, if that makes any sense. Honestly, I am having trouble articulating what I think and feel about the show, but I plan to try to sort out my thoughts.

Edited by mfrontz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, cadet93 said:

I think with the cancer gone and this fresh start taking hold, the Cadets will start to attract the kind of staff needed to get the corps back to innovating.

• Like 2