Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

O.k. - It's a well known fact that Elvis' favorite pet was

his Iguana (named Maury). He would take it everywhere he went.

And also, his favorite venue to perform in was the Mayan Theatre.

Now do you see how the guard unis tie into the show? :mat:

Seriously, if they would lose the jacket and put some lizzard/serpentine

green stripes or some type of embroidery on the pants it would fit better with the theme.

Which reminds me of a great movie line...

"Veronica. Would you like to go to the pants party with me?" :devil:

Or...walk up to the young lady of choice and say..."Hey, how would you like to see my iguana?" :mat:

Or the young lady saying..."Is that an iguana in your pants or are you just glad to see me?" :tongue:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or...walk up to the young lady of choice and say..."Hey, how would you like to see my iguana?" :devil:

Or the young lady saying..."Is that an iguana in your pants or are you just glad to see me?" :tongue:

Classic!

There were a number of you who ripped a poorly recorded 30 second Crown clip apart and tore into their hornline yet people have actually been praising the performance quality of this Madison clip. It's favoritism like this that makes me glad they DON'T allow the fans to judge shows.

Ooooooo...all of a sudden it's a "poorly recorded Crown clip" huh? lol I highly doubt any of these were some kind of studio quality recordings (hint: metronome).

All I can say is, at least the Scouts bothered to give us more than a 30 second clip of whole note chord progressions.

That is all.

All I can say is, at least the Scouts bothered to give us more than a 30 second clip of whole note chord progressions.

That's actually uhh...a clip of Crown's opener.

I concour that the arrangements are rough. They sound like a bad Wayne Downey arrangement. I don't know if its the voicings, key sigs, or just the source material.

HA HA HA

I went to the website and was like WTF! Who's this? I had completely forgotten that Scouts had changed their unis. I thought for a sec it was Seattle Cascade's page.

I was expecting something like:

P8110420.jpg

MemoryLossLou

^ What show is that?

The cool thing about that question is that just by looking at that uniform you know that whatever show that may be, it's a masterpiece.