Anna's-nap-less Night- DCI Annapolis 6/20

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes my audio skipped a couple of different times during the Cadets and the crowd does look small.

To be completely fair I have very much disliked their shows for a few years now but I think I am going to love this one. Can't wait until they put the Z-Pull in (I'm just assuming, I don't know anything).

I completely missed the Cadets due to feed issues. *sigh* Is this par for course for Fan Network broadcasts? I was about to plunk down for the subscription (first few corps came thru fine...thought it was pretty cool) but am having second thoughts about it now...

who else was visualizing what the cadets crazy ending drill is going to be, as they were standing there playing the end!??

crazy is correct...they should have something to match that schizophrenic synopsis of all the WSS tunes at the end.

(yawn)

Is that celery on their helmets?

Yep, heard street sounds in the opening and synth strings near the end of the show.

My fault, forgot about that. But even then, that's the first synth effects I've heard tonight that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I see Peter Pan!