Atlanta's Brave New World

For me it's toss up between AA and Troopers (but leaning towards the Troopers) but I have them both over the Colts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO GET EM GLASSMEN

BRING IT NO EXCUSES!!!!

Troopers have GREAT COORDINATION between Music, Drill EVERYTHING...Kudos goes off to their VERY TALENTED STAFF!!!

some really nice moments Troopers...a few intonation issues...but solid show...i like it...now just work your buts off till Indy...

They've got some issues, and they need to clean them up. Nevertheless, I'm really liking this show. :thumbup: TROOOOOOP!

Lots of energy from the Troopers tonite.

Basically, it's going to come down to who cleans, cleans, cleans, by Indy as there are about 4-5 Corps that will be fighting it out for that 12th spot and to get into the Finals.

Lots of these Corps are close, but there are execution issues they all are having.

Troopers have GREAT COORDINATION between Music, Drill EVERYTHING...Kudos goes off to their VERY TALENTED STAFF!!!

THAT! Said many times and so VERY true.

They're always ready! They're rockin!

This is the one thing they really have going for them. Design. Their show is well coordinated.