The history of the Westshoremen

hell it was too cold to even drink much

I can imagine! I was in the Wilkes Barre area over the weekend and it was freaking COLD!!!! Ra-Cha-Cha is cold in mid August, I can only imagine when there's a cold front coming through! (any snow?)

Wow.... Can't believe you said that... :guinesssmilie:

(Winter is coming, chances it will get colder. :music: )

no snow. also not as much money to pay for the amount of drinks i would have wanted

Ok, where is the real Jeff Ream and what have you done to him??

We talked to Bruce Bolich on the way out of Finals. Let's just say he might not remember it. :guinesssmilie:

He DID start singing "H is for the Headache..." a bit loudly when he saw the back of my jacket....

At that time Reading was setting up on the field so we skee-daddled before security could come over. :music:

Had about 1 1/2 cans of free beer at Finals..... then the shadows started hitting our part of the stands.

Note to self: Motel Westshore stayed at in 74-76 is now a Comfort Inn (Brooks Ave) across from the airport. Practice field might be part of the parking area or road leading up to the terminal. Hard to tell and couldn't look too well while driving. Resturant we ate at is now a fugly dark blue color..... Remember that place as one year hung over Skyliners were in it Sunday AM.... another fugly site....

Edited by JimF-LowBari