Madison Announces 2010 Program

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Letterman often wears spats.

Yes, and we're also learning that David Letterman sometimes takes those spats off, when he'd have been better off keeping them on.

Am I the only one who would KILL to see a polished version of this exact uniform back on the field??!

Aaaah...that'd be heaven.

I thought I read on DCP this year that Some Madison Scouts brass players won high brass awards at the IE in 09. Did they age out or are they still with the Scouts?

Dean

Bass drum line won as well....

I've removed the off-topic posts. Please stay on topic.

Any Chance they will bring back the Uni's the corps wore in the late 80's into the 90's.

I've taken a day to mull this over. I see one of 2 scenarios playing out.

1. The tunes are used in old school/straight forward approach.

Jim Mason argues with the judging community for the entire season that this is what's needed in today's DCI. Madison performs and incredible show yet still gets dumped to the bottom end of top 12 ...... met by wild booooo's at finals by a crowd who felt the corps should have placed in the top 5.

Just like the good ol' days. :whistle:

I've taken a day to mull this over. I see one of 2 scenarios playing out.

1. The tunes are used in old school/straight forward approach.

Jim Mason argues with the judging community for the entire season that this is what's needed in today's DCI. Madison performs and incredible show yet still gets dumped to the bottom end of top 12 ...... met by wild booooo's at finals by a crowd who felt the corps should have placed in the top 5.

2. The tunes are manipulated to fit todays visual and theme program oriented show design formula's. The crowd hates it, Mason becomes the new Hoppy (once again) and Madison ends up in the top 5.

Which is better for DCI and the Madison Scouts?

This.