• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Skyliners Alumni have been in several times also.

Don't remember the actual Skyliner corps appearing at SiB, figured the list would mean the Alumni unit, John. But that also now raises another question! :tongue:

Are you the leg-line's conductor for the Cabs Alumni performances? If so, ###### fine job, sir! Well done! :worthy:

Steel City: The competative corps. Also "Ohio Brass factory", IN 1981.

I'm pretty sure the Steel City alumni corps also made an appearance at SIB several years ago.

Fran

Steel City Alumni and/or the original performing corps? Must have appeared during that gap between my time, the one or 2 times I sat as a spectator in the 90's and now.
First appearance for Steel City was 1980. 20 years later, in 2000 they performed as Alumni.

Hey, Jeff...

I just did some calculating, and the average age of our drum line is 34.

Each year it has gotten younger!!! We are building the Bridgemen for the long haul, and it is working!!!

HYPE!!!

thats great....and, it proves as always, you guys were rare birds :tongue:

So.... what, in your opinions, would be the ideal lineup for the final Serenade in Brass?

IMO, the ten groups that were there this year should be back....they are kinda like a "SIB's Greatest Hits" collection.

I would add Mighty St. Joe's and the Marine Drum and Bugle Corps to the all-star lineup.

No offense to any other corps that has performed at Serenade.... but the 12 units mentioned, to me, have been the heart and soul of that show for many years.

Fran

Marines are tough to get in April...I believe military balls get in the way.

of any local active field corps, Bucs would be the easiest...Cadets and Surf membership isnt very locally based.

if Empire could be convinced to come in, or Cabs field corps, awesome as well.

and Westshore's gotta close the show. We started it