New Unis

It could just be the quality of picture or the lighting, maybe the finish, but it looks like a few of those horns need a good wipe down or cleaning.

Could also be that we don't usually see so many gold horns, especially in combo with pick plumes.

They are already up for sale (for the end of the season of course) according to a post on Facebook a few days ago. Do most corps sell their horns after one season anyway?

I believe that Crown is sponsored by Yamaha and is also an authorized dealer for them as well...

Just about, because unlike G horns, Bb's apparently become utterly worthless after just a year :ph34r:

Indeed! G horns are worthless right off the production line!

:tongue:

*runs*

They are already up for sale (for the end of the season of course) according to a post on Facebook a few days ago. Do most corps sell their horns after one season anyway?

Yes, there are some corps that sell off their full line or a part of the line every year. Some of the other corps sell off of their horns every other year. It depends on the brand of the horn and the corps. These horns are not "utterly worthless" but if people are willing to buy them (schools and individuals for a reduced cost), the corps is making a little money, and new horns are going into the hands of the members every year, it's a great way to cycle through top-of-the-line equipment. It helps the horn manufacturers get more of their product in the marketplace.

This is a great benefit to having Bb horns. Corps were not selling used G-bugles to high schools (if they did, it was extremely rare). I played on the same G bugle for 5 years. Now the corps I teach has replaced over 90%+ of their horns each year with brand new equipment for the past 4 years. Almost all of the new horns they will be playing on this summer have already been sold.

prunipic3.jpg

prunipic2.jpg

prunipic1.jpg

I love these! Phantom rockin the all white again! :tongue: