Cadets 2011

Breathe, DA!

I didn't think Cadets breathe DA anymore. Like since for 20+ years...

15-30 seconds of singing has once again been reinforced via the webinar last night.

Cadets 2011 shaping up to be the shortest show in DCI history.

:devil:

15-30 seconds of singing has once again been reinforced via the webinar last night.

Cadets 2011 shaping up to be the shortest show in DCI history.

:devil:

Listening to the original, it doesn't sound bad at all. I hope they are able to match up to the original, and I hope they don't take it overboard.

• Like 2

CADET MUSIC UPDATE:

From the Cadets Facebook page:

"The Cadets just received another 1:30 of music for the show from Jay ... way ahead of schedule!! great news for the members and the planning team!!

Have you checked it out ??? the original that is ??? We have plans .. this is for sure!!! Also ... we will be adding in 2 minutes of music from Angels and Demons !!! Looks... like a good summer for god guys and bad guys

....... Hopkins)"

Looks like "Angels and Demons Soundtrack" is now part of their 2011 show!

should be good. still waiting for a corps to do some of zimmer's stuff from the da vinci code, too.

• 3 months later...

After watching the video on "the site that shall not be named" of the live broadcast from their "cadets 2011 rehearsal" last week I have to say I'm very excited about the Cadet's production. I was taken a little off guard with the original writing near the end of Angels in the Architecture but I believe it still works brilliantly! Should be another good year for them, as always!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

After watching the video on "the site that shall not be named" of the live broadcast from their rehearsal last week I have to say I'm very excited about the Cadet's production. I was taken a little off guard with the original writing near the end of Angels in the Architecture but I believe it still works brilliantly! Should be another good year for them, as always!

Nice Mello Rip! 3:45

Edited by 72Bach
  • Like 1

reminds me of 93 and 98

• Like 2