Cadets 2011

I just will have the thought "hey, didn't I hear that last year?" in my head the first time I see the show. That being said, I'll probably love the show anyway.

Haha Well I'm not sure that's such a problem.

The Bluecoats 2010 actually had a lot of original music mixed in with their arrangement of "160bpm" and the arrangement was pretty unique compared to the actual song. So I imagine that what the cadets will do will not sound like the Bluecoats version. But I really like the Bluecoats version a lot, so we'll see! :D

Edited by charlie1223

I'll give you the others but I honestly didn't find 2007 to be related to any dairy products.

ooooooooo k

:blink:

• Like 1

I agree. I just watched it and it sounds really good and I'm sure that's not how the piece will end.

the ending in April is never the ending in August. hell in 89, the ending the last week of July wasn't the end the next week....and that ending wasn't the ending the following week :tongue:

• Like 2

the ending in April is never the ending in August. hell in 89, the ending the last week of July wasn't the end the next week....and that ending wasn't the ending the following week :tongue:

The end of the opener in 1997 in April was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 1998 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2000 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2005 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2007 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2009 was the ending in August.

lol... Yes, I think its possible to have a monologue in the middle of a drum corps show and not have it be completely cheesy. That corps show was bad ###.

The marching and playing, yes.

The dialogue . . .well, at least it wasn't as maudlin as 2008. :tongue:

Since it's May I figure it might be relevenat again: Any word on the uniforms yet? :ph34r:

Yes, please!!! I second this question! I want to know what's going on!

Since it's May I figure it might be relevenat again: Any word on the uniforms yet? :ph34r:

Yes, they'll be wearing uniforms. :smile:

lol... Yes, I think its possible to have a monologue in the middle of a drum corps show and not have it be completely cheesy. That corps show was bad ###.

yet so much time was spent on that stuff that brass and percussion placements held the corps from a title.