So far, I'm not really liking 2011

Other than one or two shows that have made me raise an eyebrow, I have yet to really see a show that has me wanting to drop $120 for tickets to take my family to see a drum corps show this season. You would figure that since the economy is in the crapper, and because people will be spending less money going to shows, that the designers/corps could figure out a way to market themselves a little better. Wait a minute, this is drum corps, everything has to be dark and evil.

Never mind, carry on.

• Like 7

Other than one or two shows that have made me raise an eyebrow, I have yet to really see a show that has me wanting to drop $120 for tickets to take my family to see a drum corps show this season. You would figure that since the economy is in the crapper, and because people will be spending less money going to shows, that the designers/corps could figure out a way to market themselves a little better. Wait a minute, this is drum corps, everything has to be dark and evil.

Never mind, carry on.

Let me cheer you up.

12 world class corps have not made any official announcement of their repertoire or show title. And of the corps that shared some information it is barely enough to gauge if a show will be "good" or "bad" or "indifferent". Also, ALL 23 World corps have not even completed their 2011 drum corps shows let alone solidified their designs. And absolutely no one knows what these 2011 productions will look like or sound...

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 9

Never mind, carry on.

And you can make this determination in March when only a small handful of corps have even announced their show, let alone put up a sample of their music?

Wow! You're really good!

(/sarcasm)

Edit: Awe heck, I'll just take your lead and sell my 50 yard line seats now. Any takers?

(really /sarcasm)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

Never mind, carry on.

Wait till Devils announce their 2011 repertoire.

If that doesn't make you raise the other eyebrow then nothing will.

• Like 5

Let me cheer you up.

12 world class corps have not made any official announcement of their repertoire or show title. And of the corps that shared some information it is barely enough to gauge if a show will be "good" or "bad" or "indifferent". Also, ALL 23 World corps have not even completed their 2011 drum corps shows let alone solidified their designs. And absolutely no one knows what these 2011 productions will look like or sound...

AND.....AND.....IT'S MARCH!

• Like 4

Wait till Devils announce their 2011 repertoire.

If that doesn't make you raise the other eyebrow then nothing will.

Medea??

Never mind, carry on.

WELL HERES THE UP SIDE SPEND ALOT LESS AND COME SEE SOME OPEN CLASS CORPS YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED

• Like 5

Medea??

Tyler Perry's "Madea"?

• Like 3