2011 Uniforms

The FIRST public viewing will be at the center stage event on June 10th, in Tempe AZ.

Corps members, staff, and supporters who donated toward the new uniform fund, have either seen in person or via a post card.

The Academy will also have new uniforms. Saw the design drawings a week or so ago, but I'm not sure when they're announcing/releasing the new look. The design is definitely different from their older one (not just a "tweak"), at least based on the drawings I saw.

Wow, those uniforms are incredible.

Um now I'm just gonna be that guy. I really want to see Crown's uniform because I seriously doubt it's staying the same (but after awhile, the 2010 uniforms grew on me, they were hot). Phantom is definitely another one I can't wait to see, back to all black is gonna be sick. Other than that, I don't know who else I'm excited to see since I don't think anyone else is changing. Besides maybe Coats...something leads me to believe that after what I saw in pics they put up today of the drumline.

Um now I'm just gonna be that guy. I really want to see Crown's uniform because I seriously doubt it's staying the same (but after awhile, the 2010 uniforms grew on me, they were hot). Phantom is definitely another one I can't wait to see, back to all black is gonna be sick. Other than that, I don't know who else I'm excited to see since I don't think anyone else is changing. Besides maybe Coats...something leads me to believe that after what I saw in pics they put up today of the drumline.

So I'm not the only one who heard they were going back to black? :thumbup:

• Like 1

Blake,

Phantom is -not- going to have black uniforms (except for the drum majors I imagine). They have announced that it will be a white uniform and I believe one of the sewing volunteers mentioned on here that they would be slight variations on last year's uniform that we will get to see in the next few days as the corps does parades.

Blake,

Phantom is -not- going to have black uniforms (except for the drum majors I imagine). They have announced that it will be a white uniform and I believe one of the sewing volunteers mentioned on here that they would be slight variations on last year's uniform that we will get to see in the next few days as the corps does parades.

Obviously, this is Paul (or jacob, but i don't think so). But that really sucks. Oh well. But they should go back to it for real though.