2011 Uniforms

if you have the regiment app (iphone or android) you may be able to see a preview of their uniform. They posted on their facebook that app users can see a preview. Some are commenting it's awesome and some (like myself) can't figure out how to view it.

Found it!

if you have the regiment app (iphone or android) you may be able to see a preview of their uniform. They posted on their facebook that app users can see a preview. Some are commenting it's awesome and some (like myself) can't figure out how to view it.

Go to "more" then "Links" and it's on there.

• Like 1

thanks, i've got it now

picture of guard and corps uniform....

AND a very detailed synopsis of the show

HO LEEE ********!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO excited for this show now!!!!!!!!

I will let the corps announce this stuff to everyone else on their own time (will probably be very soon) but if you're curious, the uniforms and guard are very very fitting for THIS YEARS show... it appears that this is just a one year uniform. not quite as traditional but, very classy.

I must say after reading Phantom's show synopsis and seeing the uniforms, I am even MORE excited for this year's show! I have a feeling it could be one those classics people will refer back to time and again (a la 1996, 2008, etc.).

• Like 5

Giggidy giggidy giggidy!!!! Get it PR!

Pictures in the Phantom 2011 thread.

• Like 1

I got a little misty-eyed.

Now that I've seen the uniforms and plan to go see their first dress rehearsal next Sunday, I know I'm going to be teary eyed as well! inlove.gif

I'm digging the Troop corps uniform a LOT more than last years. The diagonal on last years uniform was bizarre and they looked very little like the Troopers. I think the gold will give some nice definition and visual flash where there was none before. As for the guard, I am really not a fan of the split pants/dress deal (whatever its called). As for the one guy, dude please do something to show a little modesty. I really hate when pics get taken like that. Someone should have said something or sewn something into the uniform.

I would prefer Phantom do something a little more visible than white on white on silver on white, etc. At night and on video they tend to look like ghosts. It's beautiful but it shows errors like crazy and doesn't define anything.