The Saginaw Saloon

Easy plan9. I am kidding.... My BD posts (For the most part) are tongue and cheek. I am a Crown Honk, but I give credit where credit is due.

Actually...there was a bit of jealously in my tone.....I mean, unfettered, come on, what's not to like?" :rolleyes:

• Like 1

From the Blue Devils?????

What a change! :P

in before the "hater" comments fly :devil:

• Like 3

Its kind of like when people claimed BD was booooo'd at finals last year. I was there, it didnt happen but it made them feel better to say that.

I was at finals last year too, and unfortunately I "did" hear some of those boo's. I thought it was sad because even though I didn't agree with the judges' decision, the kids on the field didn't deserve to hear that.

This is what I've always found funny. The average fan who has never marched a DCI corps before can't notice or appreciate the skill level of BD. And if someone who is 'golf clapping' has marched a DCI corps before, grow up. I say this because 'golf clapping' is usually meant as a negative action on these forums.

I know. I mean how dare someone just not like something

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

This is exactly what I referenced yesterday (when seeing a Twitter post of how to vote if you are not at the show).

DCI needs to come up with a code for each ticket. Only that code will allow the person who purchased it to vote.

I think you (and others) are taking this too seriously. I know this is a frequent occurrence on DCP & the internet in general, but you really don't need to worry about every bit of minutia. How the fan voting ends up laying out really means absolutely nothing: if a ton of homers stuff the ballots to tip the scales in their corps' favor, then so be it: who cares?!