Southwestern Championship

Watch for Crown's ending. That running interlocking pass-thru at the end is UN-believable.

Cavies are getting beat by Cadets tonight. I'm calling it.

While I like the closer visually and musically, and the show might just win it all as there is solid talent in all captions, I can easily think of a dozen Cavaliers shows over the years that I enjoyed better than this years Cavaliers show.

Edited by BRASSO

Are you ready to Rach!?!

Lol, the feed misspelled the show as "xtrodinary". HAHAHAHA faiiilll

Nobody's gonna reply to this?

Nobody?

My friend, their show is actually spelled like that. XtrodinarY. XY. Male chromosome?

Looks like cavs ran out of gas towards the end. Other than that though, nobody is going to beat them visually.

I think the Cadets have a chance tonight. They marched their *** off. Best show this year for them. Cavies had some pretty noticeable hiccups. Check out the tenor missing his visual in the opener for one example.

Cavaliers will be tough to beat. I liked it tonight even more than other viewings, but of course I am watching via FN. Sometimes the show is a bit choppy for my taste, but their brass can sure play, and that visual program...GEEZ! Great stuff! The speed at the end was incredible.

• Like 1