Your Feelings on the Activity

I think Brasso needs to brew a pot of coffee, Jim can pick up Eggos on the way, and Mike can bring the coffee from Cafe du Monde for Brasso to brew. Y'all meet at his place, fire up the Fan Network to prime the pump, and head out to Indy on a road trip.

Pick up Superfan on the way,

Garry in Vegas

Not me, I'm flying out to brothers house in Florida to lay by the pool / beach and sip magarits for 8 days while I write drill and finish arrangements.

I'll wave to you from the theater :cool:

Don't go pulling a Zimmer on me, Jeff.

Think Manny 08 playoffs

:devil:

Somehow I don't think of the "Designated Gerbil" <$1 to Spaceman Lee> when I pictiure Jeff in my mind.

OK, I rather not picture Jeff at all.....

listen runt..... I know where you live

I just looked at the Dow today. Oh brother.

How's the coffee and waffles at the Waffle House ? The rate the Dow is going, I'll be clipping coupons soon for the thursday evening half off specials there.

Imagine MY day! That's my business.

Waffle house is mine, and my kids' favorite breakfast place. You could do worse besides losing 10% of your 401k. tongue.gif

Imagine MY day! That's my business.

Waffle house is mine, and my kids' favorite breakfast place. You could do worse besides losing 10% of your 401k. tongue.gif

Uhhh whats a 401K :blink:

Same here. I think Corps currently ranked 8th- 14th here in 2011 are the most entertaining collective group of Corps in this grouping in years and years. Now,.. if somebody that hasn't seen or heard these Corps... either live or on Fan Network... wants to tell me they're " boring " or whatever, they are certainly entitled to comment on something they havn't seen nor heard. And I'm entitled to chuckle at the absurdity of commenting on something neither seen nor heard as well. Thats my ssssstory.. and I'm ssssstickin' to it.

Very well put, I agree. :thumbup:

I would like to add, Brasso, thank you for serving our country.

I will post on Monday or so after we get back. It's a 7 - 8 hour drive home on Sunday. I'm getting excited for it, I have to admit.

You sir, enjoy your weekend. Everyone is working hard to make sure the product is where it needs to be. I know alot of people directly involved in the Corps, I am gonna call it a wind of change. They are gonna keep working until they get all the fans back.(OK most of them) Thats the plan... A Must See Product! They are working at it and I have to think YOU are really gonna enjoy your weekend! Have fun, I have been all summer! 2011 has just been wonderful for Drum and Bugle Corps!

A Wind of Change, that just sounds nice.

To ALL you kids in ALL the Corps that may be reading this... BRING IT! 2011 has been great imo, keep up the good work!

PEACE!

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 1

You sir, enjoy your weekend. Everyone is working hard to make sure the product is where it needs to be. I know alot of people directly involved in the Corps, I am gonna call it a wind of change. They are gonna keep working until they get all the fans back.(OK most of them) Thats the plan... A Must See Product! They are working at it and I have to think YOU are really gonna enjoy your weekend! Have fun, I have been all summer! 2011 has just been wonderful for Drum and Bugle Corps!

A Wind of Change, that just sounds nice.

To ALL you kids in ALL the Corps that may be reading this... BRING IT! 2011 has been great imo, keep up the good work!

PEACE!

Like.

JimF-LowBari, on 04 August 2011 - 05:43 AM, said:

Been hit on this a few times from people ###-u-ming things so thought I'd open this up for others that feel the same way.

Long story short, I don't go to DCI shows anymore because I don't feel it's worth my time, effort (long story) and money to go anymore.

Yet it's worth your time to toil away in an internet forum devoted SOLELY to DCI shows?!

You, sire, are pretty much the textbook definition of 'troll.'

OK - Opening up to the Peanut Gallary...

Fine then...

I think one must be a sad, pathetic little man for spending time on an internet forum devoted to an activity they "don't feel is worth your time, effort, and money."

Good riddance away from DCI

note: not meant for this to come off as "screaming, foaming at the mouth, etc.... it's more like a *shrug*"

Edited by perc2100

I cant take you seriously anymore. Only an inconsiderate ##### would walk out in the middle of a show. I dont care if its the ballet, opera, concert, DCI, or your 6 year old's kindergarten end of year production, you dont walk out in the middle of it "cuz i was bored". That is classless and pathetic. Even if not in the middle of a corps, it still is classless.

Im glad your gone so I dont have to be in the stands and see you get up and walk out. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.

As long as it's not in the middle of a performance, I there's no problem walking out in the middle of a show, if it's not what you want.

He's already bought the ticket, they got their money, he's quiet about it, and it's a pretty free country.

Class doesn't come into it. It's a personal decision.